This leather bar rollup was designed in partnership with celebrated mixologist Jim Meehan, this stylish yet functional bar rollup features a myriad of organizational compartments and elasticized pockets for the professional bartender or bar aficionado to transport tools essential to the craft. Chefs and culinary enthusiasts can also use it as a rollup for transporting knives and other tools vital to the trade.
- Leather strap and buckle
- Exterior leather ID window
- Interior business card pocket
- Antique brass snap closure
- 11 interior pockets for tools: seven tall, four short
- Holds tools up to 14" tall
- Folds and rolls-up to 15.25" wide
- Martexin original wax cloth
- Note: Tools and accessories shown are not included.
22"W x 31"H (open)